Most engagements are expected to begin with an analysis of your needs, pain points, and goals leading to a statement of work that is unique to your organization.
Product Development Services
- Strategy development
- Fractional CTO, or technical advisory
- Platform and marketplace analysis focused on new product validation
- Establishment of incubation and internal innovation programs
- Analysis of potential new markets, and application of existing solutions to new markets
- Market and customer research to identify potential market opportunities
- Product roadmap development
- Business and technology strategy alignment
- Establishing a modern software development practice
- Process modernization
- Software team investment strategy
- Leadership development and coaching
- Scaling existing teams in a hybrid/distributed environment
- Interim or fractional leadership to see you through the most difficult decisions
M&A / Transaction Services
- Technical analysis of complex products, including completeness, flexibility, extensibility, etc.
- Architecture and implementation review.
- Experienced operator’s view of the technology team, IP, and software development process.
- Key team member identification, who is actually keeping the ship afloat.
- Validation of forward-looking technical plans for feasibility and achievability.
- Staff, team, and organizational structure analysis.
- Transaction support to translate the technical into understandable and actionable intelligence.
- A multi-disciplinary view that includes competitive analysis, platform dynamics, and market positioning in the larger ecosystem.
- Transformation planning for post-acquisition readiness.
- Identification of post-transaction risk and critical areas to plan for ahead of time.
- Identification of high-risk components or dependencies that might prevent the successful implementation of the strategy.
- Interim technology leadership functions are possible.